Thank you to everyone who has read, shared and commented on this blog through 2015.
Here are the five most read posts of the year.
5. Radio Snoops – everyone dislikes them but they are useful (great video included)
4. Boring, Bland, Breakfast – 15 minutes worth of a breakfast show I never want to hear again.
3. When did radio become Buzzfeed? – because you need a better question than “how do we go viral”
2. Juice FM – How to get it right – a tribute to a station that will shortly be no more
1. Time to re-think breakfast radio – Chris Moyles showed that the “rules” are best broken
Here’s to 2016.
PS as a special bonus track the most read post I put on Medium is The Busy Life of a Radio Presenter in the Early 1990s